20131210  

終於等到迷死眾生男女的 Thor 和他那壞壞惹人愛的反派弟 Loki 回來啦~~

20131210-2  

故事承接第一集以及復仇者聯盟的《雷神索爾2:黑暗世界》,可說是復仇者聯盟系列的年度大片啊!

小編剛剛發現一個有趣的消息,就是原先這部片應該在11月份才上映,為何提前到10/31(四)呢?

可不是為了慶祝萬聖節,而是在許多國家,星期四代表木星(Jupiter),指的是羅馬神話的朱比特,也就是希臘神話的宙斯;英文的禮拜四Thursday,念起來像不像北歐神話的 Thor's Day 索爾日呢?!

 

話不多說,先獻上預告片造福大家~

 

預告片 Trailer

 

Odin: Some believe that before the universe, there was nothing. They’re wrong. There was darkness… And it has survived.

有些人相信,宇宙創始之前,是虛無一片。他們錯了,到處充滿黑暗,而且確實存在著。

 

Thor: I gave you my word, I would return.

我答應你,我一定會回來的。

 

Jane: We’re from different worlds. Maybe they are separate for a reason.

我們來自不同的世界。也許世界之間沒有連結是有原因的。

 

Thor: If we do nothing, they’ll destroy us.

如果我們袖手旁觀,他們會毀滅我們的!

 

Malekith: Ask yourself. What would you sacrifice for what you believe?

捫心自問,為了信念,你願意做出多大的犧牲?

 

Loki: You must be truly desperate to come to me for help.

你一定是走投無路才會來找我幫忙…

 

Thor: You should know that when you betray me, I’ll kill you.

你應該知道,如果你背叛我,我一定會殺了你。

 

Loki: When do we start?

我們何時開始?

 

20131210-3  

 

預告片單字 Trailer Glossary

 

Universe (n.) 宇宙;全世界;領域、範圍

At that time people believed the earth was the center of the universe.

當時人們相信地球是宇宙的中心。

 

Darkness (n.) 黑暗;邪惡

The room was in complete darkness.

房間裡一片漆黑。

 

Survive (v.) 倖存;從‥中逃生

Only two passengers survived the air-crash. 

這次飛機失事只有兩名乘客倖免於死。

 

Give sb. one's word 給某人承諾 = I promise. / I swear.

He gave me his word that all the goods would arrive on time. 

他向我保證所有貨物一定準時到達。

 

  • keep one's word 遵守諾言
  • break one's word 打破諾言
  • He broke his word. 他食言
  • go back on one's work 反悔
  • a man of his word 遵守承諾的人

 

Sacrifice (n./ v.) 犧牲

Parents often make sacrifices for their children . 

父母親常常為子女作出犧牲。

 

Desperate (adj.) 絕望的;鋌而走險的

A desperate man will stop at nothing to get what he wants . 

一個亡命之徒為了達到自己的目的什麼事都做得出來。

 

Betray (v.) 背叛;出賣

That man is capable of betraying his friends . 

那傢伙很有可能會出賣朋友。

 

 

快速撥打英文突飛猛進專線

TOEIC金色證照TOEFL證照IELTS補習班GEPT考試澳洲打工度假日本留遊學多益高分推薦

arrow
arrow

    菁英站前校 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()